Wednesday 29 April 2015

AS Media Evaluation: Question Five

How did you attract/address your audience?

My group and I had a clear idea for what genre our media product (a movie title sequence) was going to be. We decided to choose the horror genre. When coming up with ideas for the horror opening, we had to think about what would draw people in and the reason for watching a horror movie.
 


Here are some elements that were included in the media product which would attract an audience and potential viewer into watching the horror film.


By doing a questionnaire, My group and I had more confirmation for the age group that we aimed to cater for in out Film (18-25 year olds). By doing this questionnaire, we had ideas of what interests people in this age gap, so we took on board the answers we were given and then they the ideas were either taken on board and used in the final product or were in the pre filming stages as ideas for the product.

Here is the vox pop from my questionnaire for my media product, it provided my group and I with useful information with regards to their opinion on cliches in the genre and the genre itself. It also gave my group and I new viewpoints and ideas to pursue when making my media product.


No comments:

Post a Comment